Get a deeper knowledge of the activities that have been implemented in Latin America.
Benefit from the opportunity to network with the pioneers in sustainability in Latin America. And hear from several perspectives – from governments, businesses and NGOs.
Find out the key opportunities to become involved in the sustainability effort as well as critical risks of inaction.
Experience the current sustainable business cases from innovative companies in three main different areas economic, environmental and social. Companies like HolcimLafarge, Lego Foundation and Lindt foundation.
Our goal is to provide you with new insights that will reinforce your interest in the Latin American region and discover the areas that can be implemented in your internationalization strategy.
Questions that the Seminar “Sustainability in Latin America” will answer:
- Why firms are embracing sustainable practices?
- Sustainable Goals and its meaning for business?
- How companies are embedding corporate social responsibility into their businesses?
- What does a sustainable and profitable business strategy actually look like?
- How they are gauging and reporting their success?
- How these activities can make a big difference for developing countries?
- How private sectors are helping the development of the Latin American society?
- How can I take part of this journey?
Tuesday 20 September, 2016
17:00 -20:30 hours
BBVA Suiza (Börse Building), Selnaustrasse 36, 4th floor. 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
Top tier management, investors, governments, private firms, private foreign foundations, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), Associations, Universities, students, educational institutions and civil society organizations and public in general interested in sustainability activities that are currently implemented in the Latin American region.
To exemplify current activities, initiatives that have been implemented in LATAM.
CHF 295.00 (VAT not included). Fee includes welcome coffee and networking ápero. Early bird discounts CHF 250 ( VAT not included ) for registration before 30.06.2016