Seminar “Sustainability in Latin America”
An increasing number of firms are moving towards sustainability. Sustainability offers opportunities for future growth and for other companies is the only option. The impact that these activities can represent for Latin American developing countries can be of high relevance not only for the local societies but also for the companies itself.
Some of the Questions that the Seminar “Sustainability in Latin America” will answer:
- Why firms are embracing sustainable practices?
- Sustainable Goals and its meaning for business?
- How companies are embedding corporate social responsibility into their businesses?
- What does a sustainable and profitable business strategy actually look like?
- How they are gauging and reporting their success?
- How these activities can make a big difference for developing countries?
- How private sectors are helping the development of the Latin American society?
- How can I take part of this journey?
- Listen to international experts in the Economic, Social and Environmental areas. Get a deeper knowledge of the activities that have been implemented in Latin America.
- Benefit from the opportunity to network with the pioneers in sustainability in Latin America. And hear from several perspectives – from governments, businesses and NGOs.
- Find out the key opportunities to become involved in the sustainability effort as well as critical risks of inaction.
- Experience the current sustainable business cases from innovative companies in three main different areas Economic, environmental and Social. Organizations like Lego, Lindt, LafargeHolcim.
- Our goal is to provide you with new insights that will reinforce your interest in the Latin American region and discover the areas that can be implemented in your internationalization strategy
Save the date. And if you want to as a sponsor or participant please contacts us as soon as possible.
Invalid download ID.